myPause allows you to take control of this potentially confusing time in your life – the Pause. Get a better understanding of what’s happening with your body and its hormones. Did you know there are more than 30 symptoms of menopause? Most women don’t!
myPause empowers you by giving you tools:
- Journal: Track the 35+ symptoms that may affect you over the entire period of perimenopause and menopause.
- Plan: Create a treatment plan so you can minimize any effect on your quality of life.
- Trends: Check how your symptoms are affected by the treatment plan and make adjustments accordingly.
- Knowledge: Expand your understanding of key menopause terms and information.
- Email: Share your symptoms and treatments with your network of healthcare professionals, friends, and family
Why is all this necessary?
Each woman’s experience during this transition will be unique. No one can predict exactly what your experience will be, but the more information you have at hand about your symptoms and the possible treatments, the more in control you will be. By its very nature, menopause treatment is a time of trial and error especially in treating your symptoms specifically. Tracking your symptoms and your chosen treatments' effect will make for a more effecient process.
Is it difficult to learn how to use?
Not at all.
How can I join the myPause community?
Easily. We have lots of ways to participate:
- Twitter (@myPause_app) – tell us how it’s going, what your experience is like
- Support email (firstname.lastname@example.org) – if you have a specific problem you want to fix or question to answer
- Email list – sign up to be notified of all our important new versions, updates, events and special guest bloggers
- Feedback button – tell us what you’d like to see in future versions or what you don’t like (or like) in our current version (this is very important to us)
Now that you have the tools, start managing your menopause on your own terms.